[BusyBox] Sample BusyBox+uClibc boot floppy

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Tue Mar 20 18:54:00 UTC 2001

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:53:34 -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:

>You can download it ans make your own boot floppy by doing a
>
>    dd if=busybox.floppy.img of=/dev/fd0 ; sync

Do you really have to do the sync or is that just for good measure?  I thought dd did a sort
of raw type access that didn't involve the buffer cache.

If not then I have just been plain lucky for a while now... That or I have chunked lots of
floppies that really wern't bad.... *grin*

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777