[BusyBox] reboot, halt, poweroff problems.

Nazım Koç kocnazim at superonline.com
Wed Mar 7 20:51:31 UTC 2001

Hello,

> On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
<snip>
> If use uclibc, please wait commit my setlocale(). This function ready.
> If use glibc, put setlocale(LC_ALL, "tr_TR.ISO-8859-9"); in firsted
> lines main() after variable declaration, and put compiled you locale to
> /usr/share/locale
>
> Its problem latin-1-abc mans :(

Now, I have no problems with Turkish keyboard and fonts.
All Turkish fonts are displayed prefectly, thanks.

I have some minor problems.

1) After compiling busybox, 'busybox.links' has
   some Turkish characters. Because translation characters
   under Turkish locale settings, all 'I' characters
   are translated to character ı , not the expected character i.
   So, the result of Makefile depends on locale settings.

2) The halt and reboot commands have no effects.
   And the reboot command is only change the root file system
   flag from read/write to read_only.
   What is the mistake that I made?

Regards,
Nazım