[BusyBox] Syslogd

Gennady Feldman gena01 at cachier.com
Tue Mar 6 21:27:34 UTC 2001

	I was reworking my circular buffer code in Syslog (also doing some
cleanup to follow the new styles guide and a couple of other things) when
I remembered that there was a lot of discussion regarding rewriting
syslogd to use select() instead of forking processes. This actually makes
a big deal for my circular buffer code since if it's only one thread then
I can deallocate the buffer when syslogd is shutting down.

P.S. I am actually thnikning of doing the rewrite unless somebody already
has some code written.

G.F.