[BusyBox] Division of work.

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Fri Mar 2 15:12:23 UTC 2001

Richard June wrote:

> Has the decision finally been made as to how the division of work is
> going to be? will there be one big project w/ lots of modules(busybox,
> tinylogin, etc) or will there continue to be a bunch of small projects.
> in the modules, will people get assigned applets or is it going to
> continue to be as it is?

As far as I to a kind the current condition version 0.50 busybox will be with a
set netkit-tyny, but without tinylogin. In netkit-tyny has remained disconnect
in busybox telnetd. In tinylogin it is declared about problems with safety.
Also open the question has remained with suid (ping, su accordingly).

Excuse, if my opinion for you nothing means.

--w
vodz