[BusyBox] rpm2cpio applet

Laurence Anderson laurence at zxmail.com
Sun Jun 24 04:54:40 UTC 2001

I've attached a patch to replace rpmunpack with rpm2cpio. It acts just like
rpm2cpio which comes with most distributions. The code is much cleaner, and
the name should result in less confusion.

Could someone apply it for me if it seems ok?

Anyone interested in a 'proper' rpm applet? I've written some small
routines to extract the information out of rpm files. The main problem is
that rpm stores all installed package info in a ldbm file, and the ldbm
library is about 500k! Would it be better to share the same control files
as dpkg?

Laurence