[BusyBox] Known problem with sed ?

Thierry Laronde thierry at cri74.org
Thu Jun 21 07:15:50 UTC 2001

Hello,

I have retrieved latest cvs version of BB, and compiled it against latest
CVS version of uClibc. All the programs seem to do what they are supposed
to, but `sed' doesn't do anything. Even giving an option ( -V or -H) causes
an error.

A single command like `sed 's/a/b/'' produces absolutely nothing.

Has somebody seen this very problem, or I am the only one --- in this case,
I have to look on what pecularily unsensible I'm doing --- or, if this is
reproductible, what is the best way to track down the origin of the problem
(an strace shows very few system calls, which is not a surprise).

Any advice.

TIA
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org/