[BusyBox] Changing from ramdisk to ramfs: nothing but busybox

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Tue Jun 5 12:22:40 UTC 2001

On Tue Jun 05, 2001 at 09:13:37AM -0700, Larry Doolittle wrote:

> I may be extra slow fixing this problem, my home computer
> blew up over the weekend.  A power supply failure destroyed
> my motherboard and hard disk.

Bummer!

I got sent to Seattle for the rest of the week.  It seems I
do have a bit of net access, but I can't guarantee any real
time till next week.  :-(

I hope to have some time in the evenings though -- and I'll
be free of family committents, so with a bit of luck I _may_
have the time to finish off the remaining items for the
0.52 release...

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com