[BusyBox] tftp interface and port, blocksize support

Glenn bug1 at optushome.com.au
Sat Jul 28 00:09:52 UTC 2001

I have a patch at http://people.debian.org/~bug1/busybox/tftp.diff or the whole file at http://people.debian.org/~bug1/busybox/tftp.c.new

There are come general cleanups like removing defines, improved the logic in a couple of places.

I changed the arguments that tfpt accepts to the same as atftp, using getopt. I dont know the history as to why the arguments that tftp currently accepts are the way they are, so i dont know wether the change is a good thing.

Also i added support for the user specifying the port number and blocksize (makes it faster), i considered -T (timeout) support, but maybe thats feature bloat :)

It adds 42 bytes, if i removed the 2 new features then i think it would have saved a couple of hundred bytes.

Glenn