[BusyBox] Trying to catch up...

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Tue Jul 24 10:19:55 UTC 2001

I've been on vacation for the past week, so if you havn't seen me as much as
usual, thats why.  I'm at home today and I'll be trying to catch up a bit on
the mailing list.  I was intending to get a release of busybox out last week
and I just didn't have the time to get it done (strangely enough, my wife and
kids wanted me to spend my time with them).  Hopefully I will have the time to
get the busybox release finished off today.  Regardless, I leave tomorrow for
camping at Yellowstone National Park,  so whatever I do not finish today will
need to be done by someone else, or will have to wait till I get back,

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com