[BusyBox] "Wrong Magic"

Tom Cameron TCameron at stmarysbank.com
Fri Jul 20 18:09:05 UTC 2001

 Hello again,
	My sense is that an interface has changed (I didn't really pay much
attention to the Changelogs since 2.4.4, so I really can't say for sure),
and BusyBox (for obvious reasons) isn't using it properly.  This really
wouldn't surprise me, as not too many people are using the Latest and
Greatest (tm) as far as kernels are concerned.  I'll go back to 2.4.4, and
try to read up on what has changed.  Thanks!

-Tom