[BusyBox] "Wrong Magic"

Tom Cameron TCameron at stmarysbank.com
Fri Jul 20 17:25:24 UTC 2001

Hello all,
	Perhaps I'm completely brain-dead (it _really_ is a good
possibility), but I can't seem to get my system to boot.  I have made a
"loopback" root image, which is a minix based filesystem.  When I boot the
kernel (v2.4.6) I get a "wrong magic" error, and then ther kernel panics,
because it can't mount root.  anyone know of any problems with 2.4.6?  I'm
going to try it with my 2.4.4 (which always worked before).
	BTW...I'm using gcc v2.9.6-0.58(mdk), and building these binaries
from a Mandrake 8.0 box.  Anyone with help, let me know!  I'll post my
findings with kernel 2.4.4 to the list.

Thanks in advance!
-Tom