[BusyBox] dpkg is broken?

Glenn bug1 at optushome.com.au
Tue Jul 10 21:39:00 UTC 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:12:58 -0700
"Mike Voytovich" <mvoytovich at coactive.com> wrote:

> Great, thanks for the info.  We'll look forward to testing out the
> additions/fixes when you submit them.
>
> One other very useful option for dpkg would be the "-l" switch, to list the
> packages installed on the system.  If you don't have any immediate plans to
> implement this yourself, we are willing to spend the time to add this
> functionality.
>
> Thanks again,
> -mike

The fix is in CVS, it was a silly error by myself that has crept in with otehr changes, it was trying to unpack the package name rather than filename.

dpkg -l should be very cheap to implement i will look into it for the rewrite... and let you know when there is some code to test (with a day or so), due to the nature of dpkg help testing would be apreciated.

Glenn