[BusyBox] Weird Console behavior

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Mon Jul 9 10:41:51 UTC 2001

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 23:46:44 -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:

>> I know that this is primarily associated with the starting up of other
>> processes (it is in new_initAction()), but it just doesn't feel right to
>> me - however, I don't mess with this code very much.
>
>Did you ever find a resolution to this problem?  I'm not sure
>what your setup is/was... Is everything ok now?

I don't know.  I just swapped the arguements and went on.  Probally
someone needs to see if they can duplicate the issue first or if its
just my setup.

Anyone who is using both the serial console and tty0 and 2.4.x (I am
using 2.4.2) try swapping the order of console=ttyS? and console=tty0
on the kernel parameter line and see if the CRT console goes away.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777