[BusyBox] Shells

David Douthitt ssrat at mailbag.com
Tue Jul 3 14:38:35 UTC 2001

Erik Andersen wrote:

> In cvs we currently have lash, hush, msh, ash.

Are you going to be the primary maintainer now of ash?

If so, then I've a request.  I've mostly tuned out the shell
discussions, until all of a sudden it dawned on me you were talking
about *ash* suddenly, and there was Voz improving ash....

It would appear that there is a half-dozen different ash variants
running around, and no one central figure in ash development - and not
even any word as to what is happening to ash in *BSD.

Where does ash stand?

Also.... is Voz related to Woz?  :-)