[BusyBox] Small path init and chX

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Wed Jan 31 17:25:17 UTC 2001

On Sun Jan 28, 2001 at 06:33:08PM +0300, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> Path in attach remove fflush(stderr) and update
> algorithm in chown_chmod_chgrp to new my_getpw*()
> (my==Eric) :)

Thanks!

I have applied all your fixes to init.  I also like the fix to to remove all
the chown_chmod_chgrp strcmp calls -- very nice.  I left the 'if (gid == -1)'
tests in chown_chmod_chgrp, since they were correct.  The problem was that
my_*() functions were not supposed to exit when an error happens (you also saw
this problem where ls exited instead of printing uid and gid numbers).

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com