[BusyBox] busybox SegFaults

David Douthitt ssrat at mailbag.com
Tue Jan 30 13:50:52 UTC 2001

I finally managed to fix it - and I wonder how many other SegFaults
were caused by this...

I have another (older) copy of my distribution, and copied the glibc
from it ( /lib actually) and did a diff between that directory and the
one from the *Problem* ...... there it was, libc-2.0.7.so was
different.  Same exact size, but different.  That suggests to me that
it became corrupted somehow.

I sure hope this fixes most of the other SegFault problems as well.

Thanks as always for the help and sorry for the extra noise....

PS: I did mention that the busybox used here has 71 commands in
it, yes?  Also, is anyone interested in that shell script to generate
a Config.h listing from a compiled busybox?

--
David Douthitt
UNIX Systems Administrator
n9ubh at callsign.net