[BusyBox] Minor problems

Larry Doolittle ldoolitt at recycle.lbl.gov
Tue Jan 30 01:02:01 UTC 2001

Well, I just built and tested 0.49 on my nanoEngine.
It has some problems.

1.  The new ls terminal window size code is clueless
  about my situation (remote access via the serial port).
  Instead of defaulting to 80 chars wide, it gives up,
  maybe assuming 0 width.  "ls -l" is OK, "ls -w 80" is
  OK, just "ls" does absolutely nothing.

2. I _think_ I built this copy with USE_SYSTEM_PWD_GRP = true,
  but ls on an NFS mounted directory gives me:
# ls -l /mnt/recycle
-rwxrwxr-x   1 ls: unknown uid 501

3. NFS mount handling of "-o nolock" might be broken.
  I get the classic "portmap: server localhost not responding,
  timed out" behavior.

I'll investigate more tomorrow.

     - Larry