[BusyBox] Busybox on MIPS

Jeff Papke jpapke at boi.hp.com
Tue Jan 23 17:09:15 UTC 2001

Erik,
Thanks for your quick reply.  I am using the 0.48 release of Busybox
downloaded from the lineo site.  I am trying to port to linux 2.4 kernel.
Are there any issues with this?
I am noticing some odd missing symbols when I try to compile e.g MS_RDONLY
is not defined.  I find it in
/sys/mount.h on my linux workstation but
the distribution I'm using on the MIPS platform has a very different
mount.h.  If I am trying to build this on the wrong kernel version please
let me know if there is a 2.4 compatible version of Busybox forthcoming.

Thanks
Jeff Papke
Hewlett-Packard