[BusyBox] Last call for patches

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Tue Jan 23 13:35:05 UTC 2001

Erik Andersen wrote:

> We are currently in the last hours before 0.49 is released.  No, it is
> not going to have the promised upgrade to a full Bourne shell
> compatible shell -- it still just has lash.  But it does have a bunch
> of bugfixes and improvents.

Ok, Ok. But cmdedit than I is not pleasant? ;)

For 0.50 new modules:

- stty
- That you were not such serious: (Haha) old russian game - tetris :))
(I joke to insert it is not necessary in a package, but I promised you
demonstration - this code if to replace putchar on write (1,...)
less in a statics uclibc. - Very very advanced your "hello word")

ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/new

--w
vodz