[BusyBox] here's a working multicall for e2fsprogs-1.18 _with_ uClibc support for i386

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Fri Jan 19 09:31:38 UTC 2001

Re, Manuel.

> I've attached the information I _think_ you're asking for...
> the sizes of all the .o and .a files that were built.

Yes. It is interesting to me.
I see, that you have not taken advantage most likely of an option -Os.
Moreover, if you have time particularly for development of this module
for busybox, will take advantage of an opportunity to reduce quantity
of files, having brought in some functions in required files as static
is too will give appreciable effect in the sum. I also think, that set
of utilities from misc are not necessary in busybox as
consequence - is possible to simplify a code of some universal
functions.

--w
vodz