[BusyBox] Re: [LRP] I need help BAD....

Eldon Balzer ebalzer at home.com
Fri Jan 19 04:54:51 UTC 2001

Are you going to try to run this utility on the LRP box...?

I use MRTG to collect data from my LRP [and a couple of other machines...].
You need to run snmp on all machines you want to monitor.

MRTG is a server-side Perl / C program that uses SNMP to gather its data
[whatever you tell it to monitor: throughput, utilization, packets dropped,
etc...]

It's got some pretty cool graphs of the output... via HTML.  You'll need
apache [or maybe some other webserver... but I've only used apache]

Just kick up a search for "mrtg" and you'll find more reading material then
you can chew on...   =]

Might not be what you're looking for... thought I would mention it anyways.

-= EB =-