[BusyBox] Re: uclib shared libs

Alex King alex at milton.king.net.nz
Tue Jan 16 19:12:01 UTC 2001

Eric,

> After many, many months of hard work, with lots and lots and lots
> of effort to get everything into its proper place, I am thrilled
> to announce a major breakthrough!  I can't even begin to express
> how excited I am right now -- this is _so_ cool.

Congrads - this is a great achievement.  I can think of many uses I
will have for this - my rescue disks, which presently usebusybox/
other apps/striped down glibc2.1, - my 386 box which acts as a dialup
router, and for recycling some old junk I have lying around - 60-120MB
HDDs and 386 MBs.

Though my applications are insignificant, I imagine these libs will be
widely useful, esp for packing more bang into embedded/ handheld type
applications.  (Run a LART out of its flash :-)

Maybee now you can reward yourself with some time off with the kids ;-)

Alex