[BusyBox] small snmp implementation?

Michael Renzmann renzmann at gmx.de
Mon Jan 8 17:13:15 UTC 2001

Hi all.

Does anyone of you know of a small snmp implementation (needs to support
v1 only)? I took a look at ucd-snmp (now net-snmp), but it seems to be
overloaded with features that aren´t really necessary (but comfortable)
so it is far too bit for embedded systems. If there is no such
implementation, is anyone interested in this? I have to come around to
this about march or april of this year, if there is no embeddable
implementation I have to do it on my own (and contribute it to
netkit-tiny).

Bye, Mike