[BusyBox] Syslogd and other stuff

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Mon Jan 1 07:19:46 UTC 2001

On Mon Dec 18, 2000 at 03:34:19PM -0500, Gennady Feldman wrote:

> P.S. I also have a partially working code for command line editing in
> interactive shell (busybox Lash) . It supports editing of multiline commands
> (still needs some work and bugfixing).

Any news re your command line editing work?  If it is stalled I'd very much
like to see your work in progress.  I'm feeling in the mood to hack on some
code this evening, and thought about working on this.  But no point in my
squandering my effort if you've got something that is mostly there already.

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com