[BusyBox] BusyBox / Netkit-Tiny / TinyLogin status...?

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Wed Feb 28 18:44:07 UTC 2001

Mark Whitley wrote:

> This makes twice now that I've had to explain to you why I'm not going to
> replace bsearch with your linear search code. Twice, despite your continual
> complaints that I ignore you and don't give explanations. I'm tired of
> explaining, I'm tired of your complaining, and I'm tired of the whole bsearch
> discussion. I'm not changing the bsearch code, period end of discussion.

  I was bothered too already with this theme.

  The example was taken, can be with
malice aforethought, but speech in this letter was at all about mine patch,
and about _mantaining_.
You have told, that have included mine patch, but you have told about a mistake
only after very long requirement for my part the reasons of your silence.
Yes, you have repeated two times, but it was literally for 2 past days.
And how many it costed to me of nerves? You scoff over me?

--w
vodz