[BusyBox] df patch

Richard June rjune at imagestream-is.com
Wed Feb 28 15:40:22 UTC 2001

Hi everybody, I'm back and mostly back up to speed. :-)
what I think is going on w/ bb df is that originally I didn't really
force the length of the output in the same way that GNU df does, i.e.
60.7M as opposed to 61M, when I did the patch, having the feature was
more important to me than identical output, so I simply had it round to
the nearest tenth of a MB. but evidently there have been some changes
since I implemented it first, I'm not sure where the code that's being
used now came from. who was the last guy to change df?