[BusyBox] Encryption needed

Eric Desjardins rd_design1 at electrolinequip.com
Tue Feb 27 19:52:41 UTC 2001

Hi,

On my current project, I use ftp to update my embedded Linux system (I'm so
happy that net-kit tiny is in progress, someday maybe embedded ssl).

The point is, to validate my update packages, my boss want me to use
something to secure my packages (like password, encryption...).

I look at gpg (to big) and then I found nanocrypt (RC4 encryption, 10K in
size).
www.mindrot.org/code/nanocrypt.php3

This would maybe make a good bb applet ( 600 lines of code: easy porting).
Is anybody out there have the same needs that I have.

I could port it to bb if needed?

Eric