[BusyBox] another pivot_root patch

Mark Fontana markfo at efi.com
Fri Feb 23 23:25:02 UTC 2001

I've just joined the BusyBox list, and I'm looking forward to
contributing to this super-useful project.

Attached is a patch to add the pivot_root command to 0.49.

I noticed Evin Robertson already submitted a similar patch
earlier this month.  One difference in mine is that I placed the
pivot_root syscall macro in utility.c in preparation for updating
BB_FEATURE_INIT_CHROOT to use it.  I also check that the
kernel version supports pivot_root.

Has anyone already started updating BB_FEATURE_INIT_CHROOT
in init.c?

--
Mark Fontana
markfo at efi.com