[BusyBox] New version cmdedit

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Tue Feb 20 15:33:21 UTC 2001

On Tue Feb 20, 2001 at 01:01:23PM +0300, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> Erik Andersen wrote:
>
> > s/Eric/Erik/
>
> Excuse me.

No problem.

> > Hmm.  Right now, nothing else but the shell uses it...  I have tried
> > very hard to make the names of features show applets they will change.
> > What about BB_FEATURE_SH_TAB_COMPLETION and BB_FEATURE_SH_COMMAND_EDITING?
> > Are you thinking all these should be changed too?
>
> Erik. I puzzled. You personal mailbox is /dev/null ?

I am not sure I understand, but I am guessing you are puzzled because
I didn't answer every one of your emails immediately yesterday?

If you must know: Monday was "President's Day" here in the US, and since it was
a holiday, people had the day off from work.  I worked for several hours from
home on another project for work (not busybox).  Then I cleaned my fishtank,
helped my wife clean the house, spent some time with my 2 children, then went
to a friends house for a few hours to play a game.  Then I went shopping to buy
milk for my baby boy, came home and checked in some busybox changes I had been
working on over the weekend on my laptop, answered a couple of emails, and went
to bed.

Vladimir -- this is an opensource project.  I have a life in addition to
busybox work.  I am not your employee and I am not accountable to you or
anyone else for how I use my time.  I work on busybox when I have time and
interest.  I plan on looking over your latest patches and such later today,
assuming I have time.  I do have a full time job....

> I can replay my mailarchive to all. But...

Fine.  Replay all the emails you want.  I know I have nothing to hide.

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com