[BusyBox] Re: udpkg in busybox

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Sun Feb 18 13:47:11 UTC 2001

Glenn McGrath wrote:

> Erik Andersen wrote:
> > k.  Also, after the 0.50 release is out there, I have some
> > structural changes I will be making that will simplify such things
> > -- the stuff in utility.c is going to become libbusybox for example.
>
> That sounds cool, it will simplify things a lot for functions in
> utilities.c that depend on other functions in utilities.c

Yes. Good idea.

I thiks - require extern, but not static also:
v(p)error_msg() (this code also usage in many applets);
and set global variables euid, uid, gid;
and move strings for example "/dev/console" to global extern usages;
and add global flags for not die xalloc functions (any applets
can running after end memory with special dies ;) ;
and add global flags for parse also '\xHEX' chars for
process_escape_sequence()

... and many work :))

--w
vodz