[BusyBox] New version cmdedit

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Sun Feb 18 13:08:34 UTC 2001

I also see patch to cmdedit up revivion 1.37.

> I modified it slightly to ensure parse_prompt() would be called before
> cmdedit_init(), since cmdedit_init() calls cmdedit_setwidth() which
> uses cmdedit_prmt_len, which is set by parse_prompt().  Also, added a
> mod, so very narrow terminals should now wrap properly...  This is
> working very nicely for me -- Vladimir has done some very good work.

O my God!

Also all erroneous.
Please remove all revision 1.37 and 1.38.
Require only comment #define TEST.
ONLY!

1) in cmdedit_init() not called redraw()
2) cmdedit_init() required call before parse_promt()
3) if (w <= cmdedit_termw) cmdedit_termw = cmdedit_termw % w;
This strange code. Im not understand this.
If require remove error_msg, - remove also this.

PLEASE ask me before apply patchs to my code!
I have quick react!

--w
vodz