[BusyBox] welcome ifconfig and route

Mark Whitley markw at lineo.com
Thu Feb 15 01:50:57 UTC 2001

[re: "cleanup" patch to route]

Tried to apply it, it failed horribly (see also: "die screaming with sharp
things in your face"), but it actually compiled and ran. Go figure. I didn't
have a chance to hand-sanitize it, 'cuz it was getting late and the wife
called up telling me it's time to head home (Valentine's day will do that to a
woman, but then so will two toddlers within a year and a half of each other).

The upshot of all this: If you'd like to try re-creating your 'cleanup' patch
again against the latest CVS, I'll be happy to apply it. If not, maybe I can
find some time tomorrow to poke at it, but I'm not sure I'll have time to (new
project, big deadline, you know the drill).

Cheers,

Mark Whitley
markw at lineo.com