[BusyBox] Re: late-breaking news on the usage message front

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Wed Feb 14 22:04:42 UTC 2001

On Wed Feb 14, 2001 at 03:00:11PM -0600, Manuel Novoa III wrote:
> Erik,
>
> It turned out that I could quickly hack a version that did the "one big string"
> with the C preprocessor and counted nuls to find the right one.  Here's the
> patch.  Size of executable is almost 2k smaller than for previous patch.
>
> Manuel

I just want to take a moment to publicly thank Manuel for his hard work getting
this patch put together.  This patch is a combination of Manuel's earlier patch
with a patch submitted a few days ago by Evin Robertson .  The final patch has
shaved off nearly 2k from the default busybox configuration, while still
leaving things in a maintainable state.

Many thanks to both Manuel and Evin for a job well done!

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com