[BusyBox] about stty

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Tue Feb 13 15:47:11 UTC 2001

Erik -

> I would prefer this.  Also, all the other compiled in help lives in
> usage.c and honors the BB_FEATURE_TRIVIAL_HELP option to turn off (and
> therefore not compile into the binary) most of the help text.

All options in stty applet is not parametrs (for others applets,
example filenames, dirnames...). It is full constant kit options.

Trivial help is old already in my applet. I put in usage.c this.

I can set in preprocessor bracket (BB_FEATURE_TRIVAIL_HELP)
function stty_usage_fun(). But for not trivial i not have other
ideas. I not understand what you want.

--w
vodz