[BusyBox] about stty

Tom Cameron TCameron at stmarysbank.com
Tue Feb 13 15:00:00 UTC 2001

Hello,
    I actually offered Vlad help with the help file, and it looked pretty
well written (especially when you consider that he makes no claim to type
English well) and nearly all necessary.  The only other solution I could
think of is including the baud, tty, etc. command line options in a
MINIMALIST help, and offering more help in the BB docs, which is where the
FULL text could be read.  Ideas, comments?