[BusyBox] New applet dpkg

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Sat Feb 10 13:46:58 UTC 2001

"Vladimir N. Oleynik" wrote:

> I have noticed occurrence new applet.
> To tell the truth - it is made badly.
> Please, declare all functions which are not used outside of applet
> as static.
>
> And than you does not arrange mine applet stty I and has not heard.
> It is written down in yours TODO the list. ;-0
>
> --w
> vodz

Hi, yes, i know its got a lot of things to fix to bring it into line
with busybox style.

I copied it from debian cvs without changing much, so they had a similar
starting point, now i will start fixing it.

I guess i should have picked up the function declarations pretty early.

I will try and get most of it fixed up within the next 24 hours or so.

Im not sure i understand what you mean about stty and the TODO list ?

Glenn