[BusyBox] Goofiness in gunzip.c

Richard June rjune at imagestream-is.com
Fri Feb 2 20:26:37 UTC 2001

while working on my grep patch, I came across this in gunzip.c

make CFLAGS=-DLINES_BEFORE_AFTER
gcc -DLINES_BEFORE_AFTER   -c gunzip.c -o gunzip.o
gunzip.c: In function `gunzip_main':
gunzip.c:1336: `O_NOFOLLOW' undeclared (first use in this function)
gunzip.c:1336: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gunzip.c:1336: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [gunzip.o] Error 1

at first I thought it was just that fnctl.h wasn't being included, but
#include<fcntl.h> didn't seem to fix it, so I figured y'all might be
interested. I spent my requisite 5 minutes trying to make it work. :-)
I'll have a grep patch for everyones perusal sooner than I thought,
which is a good thing. it also will have a basic buffer type setup that
we can prolly use in syslog as well. (Oh Joy Ren!)