[BusyBox] nfsmount.c patch

Chris Jaeger cjaeger at ensim.com
Fri Feb 2 07:03:39 UTC 2001

Mark Whitley wrote:

> Ways to send patches to busybox maintainers:
>
>  - Yes, the mailing list is an appropriate forum
>  - If you have a large patch or want it kept track of better, send it to the
>    bug tracking system (http://bugs.lineo.com)
>  - Do you feel worthy of having / do you want to have cvs commit privileges?

	I'm not starting to actively develop busybox, but
I am using it along with netkit-tiny (the gist of messages
I've seen recently is that these are going to be merged.
Is that correct?). For now I'll just send patches to the
mailing list as I encounter things that I think need to
be cleaned up; if I do find myself doing this frequently
(and my patches are deemed acceptable in general), then
perhaps I'll ask if I can get cvs commit privileges.

Thanks,
Chris