[BusyBox] patch and test results

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Thu Feb 1 21:20:34 UTC 2001

On Thu Feb 01, 2001 at 02:06:19PM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:

> Hmm.  Even with BB_FEATURE_USE_DEVPS_PATCH _and_ BB_FEATURE_USE_PROCFS
> enabled at the same time?

Ok, I just read your patch -- you special cases this test.  Lets not do that,
but instead fix the the DEVPS vs PROCFS junk.  I'll just fix it so there is
just the USE_DEVPS_PATCH which disables USE_PROCFS, I'll remove the special
case stuff from multibuild.pl, and while I'm at it, I'm going to blow away the
now obsolete busybox.REGRESS.sh.

Sound agreeable?

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com