[BusyBox] Absolutely small path to wget

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Thu Feb 1 13:39:20 UTC 2001

Erik Andersen wrote:

> > before reaction of my `stty' module.

Please! I have drop time, generation many version utilites.c!

> I will try to look over your stty patch today.
>
> > My current work: awk module. Oh, monster: 120k :(
> > Interesting? For my very recuired.
> > Also I have strange(haha) module to bb: yacc(!) :))
>
> heheh.  Did you write this awk from sratch or is it a bsd awk?
>
> <puzzled look on Erik's face>
> yacc?  In busybox?  Whatever for?

I have also very super-mega-cool strange modules: pcemu(!) :)))
Oh, and very strange license. Pre-bosh. Not require native
processor, emulate I8086 PC, without 8087 (softemu work),
graphics and sound. Support Unix-fs-redirector, floppy.
Borland C++ 2.0 work in debug mode! :000

--w
vodz