Busybox webpage (was [BusyBox] Last patch 31)

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 19 17:04:06 UTC 2001

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Well, that redirection page still comes up for me. This time with both
links. I suspect though, that the DNS servers, for my end *Are* properly
configured, and so I suppose are yours, but there is some sort of
indeterminate routing problem, I should think  AT&T Worldnet, is a very
big outfit, the 800# provided for tech support does not want to here,
when problems of this magnitude surface, they do not even know who to
contact. I am going to wait until this evening. I'll check again, and
see who to bug, over there.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi