[BusyBox] how to run apps??

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Mon Dec 3 19:50:31 UTC 2001

Mathieu,
    In your startup scripts, you can set the PATH.  I'm not too sure
about the /etc/profile  If it does, I'm sure it's in the documentation
or the mailing list archives somewhere.  I usually use BusyBox / embeded
systems in general for sungle-user systems, or limited-use systems.
Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

-Tom Cameron