[BusyBox] Problems with ash exec

arne @ loopback . org arne at matrix.loopback.org
Mon Aug 27 04:05:21 UTC 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 02:54:15PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:

> I can reproduce this problem on my system, by enabling BB_ASH and
> BB_FEATURE_SH_STANDALONE_SHELL.
>

> The least intrusive solution is to modify run_applet_by_name to
> decrement, rather than reset, recurse_level.
>
> Matt

Well that's just what i needed ;-)

thanx

-- arne
Arne Bernin                            	Netropol Digitale Systeme
					Lagerstrasse 30a
Tel: +49 4043250000                     D-20357 Hamburg/Germany
Fax: +49 4028416740   	                ab at Netropol.de

Fppmpppff mpmmmmfmm mfpmffmpppff pmfmppfmmmppppp pmpmmmpppppp mfffmmfmp
fmmmmfmfppmfmmmfmf!