[BusyBox] telnetd with busybox-sh

David Kimdon dwhedon at gordian.com
Wed Aug 22 10:04:48 UTC 2001

This is due to sash being able to handle getting random control characters
spewed at it better than busybox sh.  This is fixed in a patch that I sent
to the list:
http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2001-August/004262.html

The new funciton of interest is remove_iac().

BTW. How do people like telnetd, should I apply this?  I haven't gotten a
definitive answer.

-David