[BusyBox] New applets.

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Tue Aug 21 22:02:22 UTC 2001

Hi vlad,

from ftp.c:

 * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
 * software
 *    must display the following acknowledgement:
 *      This product includes software developed by the University of
 *      California, Berkeley and its contributors.

for GPL compatiblity, you should omit this clause like ash.c does.
UCB officially dropped clause 3 awhile ago.