[BusyBox] New applets.

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Tue Aug 21 21:51:53 UTC 2001

Hi,

At last at us has appeared long-awaited paste with tynylogin. Bravo!
Can be at one and get in additives to this applets:
ftp telnetd fsck (without filesystems specificity), inetd, chat?
These utilities do not demand additional libraries and to me strongly would
facilitate assembly of the distribution kit as it is necessary to add
e2fsprogs, pppd, mc, boot manager and my editor. ;-)
All ports and additions to Config.h and usage.h place:
ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/ports/

I have already killed 18 hours on search of a problem in msh, the desire
gradually comes
to an end.
Erik: at you the initial variant or the URL was kept to find out -
whether the initial variant for syntax `cmd` worked?

--w
vodz