[BusyBox] [patch] cvs build broken

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at busybox.net
Sun Aug 12 11:40:13 UTC 2001

vodz,

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 05:08:28PM +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> For full beauty of a picture here would approach better
> static void inline outstr (const char *p, FILE *file) { fputs(p, file); }

I just committed a fix for the table implementations of calcsize(), copynode(),
and cmdtxt().  I had stupidly forgot one level of pointer indirection. :-(
I left the table implementations "defined" out for now, but script you posted
now runs correctly.  I made outstr() static inline while I was at it.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you'd try the new version out on any test scripts
you have.  To enable the changes, just uncomment the lines
  //#define CMDTXT_TABLE
and
  //#define CALCSIZE_TABLE
  //#define COPYNODE_TABLE

The table implementations save over 600 bytes for me on i386.

Thanks.

Manuel