[BusyBox] Ash digest for 08/09

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at busybox.net
Fri Aug 10 11:50:16 UTC 2001

vodz,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 09:02:03PM +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> "Vladimir N. Oleynik" wrote:
> >
> > Aaron and Manuel.
> >
> > I put last ash to my ftp site: ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/mu/bb/new/ash.c.gz
>
> s/mu/my/
>
> > This applied all patches, found 1 small error in original ash (losed -w in
> > ulimitcmd)
> > and reduce 4 bytes ;) and correct put promt in readcmd().
> > Manuel - your diff I applied manual, stairway SYNTAX beatifuled and correct for
> > autodiffing. Please set this to CVS and start new patching work with this time.
>
> Ohhh...

(script omitted)

> $ busybox sh bi.sh
> Segmentation fault:
>
> 8734          funcblocksize += (int) nodesize[n->type];
> (gdb) p n
> $1 = (union node *) 0x82a463c
> (gdb) p n->type
> $2 = 136988192
> (gdb) p nodesize[n->type]
> Cannot access memory at address 0x10446e5d.
> (gdb)
>

> Hmm, Who "corrected" nodesize ? ;-P

Probably a result of the calcsize() and copynode() mods I made.  I did mention
several times that they weren't well tested...  Also, Erik was supposed to
get back to me and let me know if those changes were "readable" enough to
be included.  I'll revert those back to the original versions for now while
I track down the bug.

Manuel