[BusyBox] Config.h patches (mostly documentation oriented)

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Thu Aug 9 15:24:57 UTC 2001

On Thu Aug 09, 2001 at 03:07:31PM -0600, Matt Kraai wrote:

> I committed the second half of this patch, as it is becoming a
> FAQ.  Some ash wizard will have to decide on the first part.

I'm ok with the first part as well.   I am tempted to at force BB_TEST
to be enabled, at least, when HUSH, MSH, or ASH is being used, since
the current behavior does violate the principle of least surprise...

I am also reminded that I _really_ need to make the stable branch
in CVS ASAP before we end up mucking something up,

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com