[BusyBox] Re: Hush testing...

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Mon Apr 30 12:36:32 UTC 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:03:09 -0700, Larry Doolittle wrote:

>> sh: [: No such file or directory
>> sh: usage: No such file or directory
>
>Unless I'm missing something, you can fix that one of two ways:
>  1.  Make sure "[" is in you rpath, and a symlink to test
>  2.  Put applet code into hush's pseudo_exec that matches lash's.

I just took a look at all the code involved with the test sh_ash.c
builtin and busybox's test applet and I readjust my stance on having
hush support it.  It dosen't make sense to manage all that code in
the shell.

So I think a link is the best solution.

Perhaps a config option #BB_FEATURE_SH_SUPPORT_BRACKET_TEST? Where
make will auto select #BB_TEST and  and 'make install' will create
the link for you.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777